After so long, I am back! Gosh....been so long since I updated my blog kan... like la any of you missed it so much and feeling so rejoiced now that I am publishing this post....hahahahaha...ok ok back to what I wanted to share with ya'll.
Recently, I have been boggled down with so much negative emotions that will not do any good to me. Precisely the emotion known to many, ANGER! Yes, me always feeling angry and feel like smashing the next person who crosses my path. Then I will cry or engage in binge eating. Both will end in deadly results. Then I snapped, back to reality. WHY on earth I must destroy myself for others? Sometimes in life, we tend to expect to much form people around us. When things goes wrong and they fail to perform or deliver what is needed up to the expectation, we get disappointed. This disappointment can eventually turn into anger. So, never expect. Its as simple as that. You don't expect, you don't get hurt. Then you don't turn into hulk in the end. Then I also realized that anger has so much power and if we can change this negative emotion to something positive, the result will be something remarkable. Imagine all the negativity are channeled towards the positive chamber and then in the end you radiate positive vibes all around. Sounds great aite? So now every time I am angry, I will either exercise or blast some rock/80's or both. In the end, I get this pure satisfaction that cannot be achieved by sulking, crying or fighting and eating. Sometimes ignorance is a bliss. Yes, ignore all those who don't deserve you, your care, attention or love. Trust me, life will be much better. If everyone treat others, just like how they want to be treated, this world will be a better place. I am in no position to say this as I am not an angel and have my own list of wrong doings, but I am willing to change and had taken the first step to change, that is to realize and acknowledge what is wrong with me. Now days, whenever I am angry, I tell myself, ooooozha ooooozha (I was taught by someone to tell this thrice whenever I'm pist). IT WORKS!!!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment