Monday, February 7, 2011

Incident  1
I slapped one stupid dude for being extra friendly with me in a full packed coach on a Friday during rush hour. The only regret is that I did not swing my arm properly to produce a greater impacted slap. But, I was satisfied. Never,ever mess with a girl who only gets 4-5 hours of sleep in day!  Ladies Coach? Peeps, ladies coach is so gender biased.

Incident 2
To all mothers and future mothers to be(take note), if you commute with your kids, please be considerate. Do not occupy 4 seats just for your 2 kids. And please teach some manners to your children so that they will keep their bum bum on the seats instead of their shoes.

Incident 3
Saw 2 hot chicks(really hot) walking towards the coach. Blind uncle was walking with his walking stick in front of them and the poor guy was in dire need of help. These two chicks looked at him and did not help him to get into the coach. Poor guy struggled to get into the coach. Harap muka je cantik, hati buruk/busuk macam gorilla's ass.

Incident 4
Inside the coach right behind the driver's seat. A few women were standing including me while all the nice gentlemen were seating comfortably. Train stopped at Setia Jaya station longer than usual. Then I realized, the driver was actually waiting for 1 pregnant aunt and 1 mother with a baby to board the train. After they both got into the coach, the train moved. Believe me, none of the kind gentlemen gave up their seats. I was cursing them all the way until the train stopped at Petaling station.The driver got down, walked inside the coach, asked 2 guys who were seating to stand up and told the women to seat. Then he looked at the guys and said, "dari tadi saya tunggu untuk seorang lelaki bangun dan bagi tempat duduk kat mereka berdua tapi seorang pun tak buat. Memalukan betul!"  The true gentlemen species still exists. They're not extinct. Hip Hip Hooray to En.Zahari.

2 comments:

  1. This is exactly why I don't ever use the Commuter ever again after college days! 2 thumbs up for slapping that moron!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I can say the same thing Penny but have got no choice as I need to commute to work everyday.Really wish Komuter services will be as efficient as the LRT and also Monorail!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete