Sunday, January 30, 2011

MPS we love you la...

I remembered the stories my brother used to tell  friends/relatives whenever they question him on the 'looks differences' between him and also me&sister! His version on my origins are as follows.One night, my dad,mum and himself went for a movie(Rajinikanth's Movie entitled Mannan) and they stumbled upon me, crying on one of the seats with dirty diapers and kurap all over my body. According to my brother, my parents were thinking about calling the welfare department but he saw me and pitied me and under his mercy I was adopted to be his sister. He will then end the story with a conclusion," if it wasn't for me, she would still be begging around that particular area". My sister's version,  according to him, they found her crying inside a rubbish bin in Seremban General Hospital with flies and rubbish and it seems when he saw her crying, she was (begging for attention) through her cries.Again he was the savior and persuaded mum and dad to take her as their second daughter. He will tell these stories to everyone who question him with serious expression plastered on his face and many (amazingly) will believe him. Often during my childhood, I will think that these stories are true (pathetic rite???) despite the fact that I am a carbon copy of my mum and Thenmoli is a photocopy of mum and dad. He then will further emphasize that myself and sister are not entitled for any property claims as we are adopted. My brother and we(the sisters) selalu je perang dunia ketiga(especially me) as I have a quick mouth and he as usual with his sarcastic and insulting comments. The peacemaker would be my mum who will hold onto her chest and tell "please do not fight, mum having chest pain". The whole situation will then become a comedy as we know very well she is just staging it to settle the rift. Once, during WWE showdown, my sister fly-kicked my brother on the face and his left(I think)eyebrow koyak! Talk about keganasan and of course long legs...hahahaha..I will never forget that day.  Dad was so furious at us and he made us to stand for hours with our backs facing each other.  My brother used to throw down the remote controls and blame it on us and he also he used to take control of the remote control and change the channels as he wished while I will be fuming because Madhavan's movie be playing on another channel. I still remember all the memories of us during our school times. I was the prefect while he and his friends were the 'targets' and usually its a war between me n them. All stopped when one of the guy (kononnya) jatuh cinta and gave me a love letter. The war then changed direction to he and his friend(wakahkahkahakah). Despite being a mangkuk, my brother is still the best brother anyone can have. We fondly call him MPS(Majlis Perbandaran Seremban). He will always call and ask me on the fixtures of EPL matches although it will be 2am in the morning and he can easily check it online using his phone! He stood by me and told me this 'you know I can break the face of the guy who broke your heart' but I know you deserve better so move on' when I was devastated.Somehow his words gave me strength to move on. He was the one who drove all the way to check up on me when I was down with high fever in Shah Alam. HE was the first to take me to an Indian Club and he was also the first to introduce me to Michael Owen and indirectly became the reason for my everlasting love for Liverpool FC. I am probably feeling all nostalgic as I just realized he is getting married in a few more months time and hmmmm...things might be or might not be the same. Whatever it is  bro, you will still be our MPS and we will always cherish and love you. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment