Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I am not the one!

I am hitting 25 soon....trust me I am not looking forward as there are many things that I have not achieved and accomplished..each passing day I feel the intensity to perform and strive but something is really holding me back...I mean there are so many more 'to do things' in JKD's To Do List....worst is that I think I might have to revamp the list...to accommodate to my current situation...not a problem but I am dreading the fact that I am still unable to achieve those targets. Well my bestie told me not self-analyze too much. She might be true. Maybe things happen for a reason. If it was meant to happen in 2012, then it will happen I guess(oh ya...I believe the world will end in 2012). Another reason why I am so not looking forward my so called quarter century old bash is............................. marriage proposals!!!!! yeahhhh....trust me its not easyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to handle all these aunties and uncles!!! Family functions = big NO NO for now! I am actually "cooking up" a list of excuses to be presented to my parents whenever there are family functions to avoid all those kepohchi aunties and uncles....Arranged marriage is not in my list. If I want to settle down in life, sweetheart that I am going to marry is the man I want to fall in love over and over again every morning I open my eyes and look at him. I want to go crazy for him even when both of us are in the greyying (tis word exist kot) stage...I don't want to end up with a man who don't know that I can go crazy for roses and also turn into a werewolf....When words fail, staring at each other is sufficient....Arranged marriage cant give me that....so aunties and uncles.....ampun ye! I am not da one for your sons!

2 comments:

  1. Not only girls but guys as well becoming target of the KEPOCHI aunties.. hehhehe..::))
    but girls always will be the prime target.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its comforting to know that guys are also targets for these aunties! hahahahaha :)

    ReplyDelete